Founded in 1995, TechniQuest Corporation is a professional engineering consulting and construction inspection firm that provides a wide range of services to both public and private sector clients. Strategically headquartered in Central New Jersey, we also maintain offices in New York and Pennsylvania that allow us to collectively offer a dedicated professional team.
TechniQuest Corporation is certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Emerging Small Business Enterprise (ESBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
We are very proud to celebrate our 25th year of professional excellence in the following detailed areas.
Transportation Planning & Traffic Engineering:
- Traffic Impact Study
- Traffic Operational Analysis
- Transportation Planning and Network Modeling
- Traffic Signal Design / Optimization
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic
- Conceptual, Preliminary & Final Construction Design Plans, Specifications & Estimates
- Field Inventory – Digital Aerial Photography with GPS Coordinates, NJ SLD & DMI Unit
- Utilization of Arch Mapping software for managing the data
- Mapping and coding of the field data
- Feature Extraction of Signs, Linear Features (curbing, guide rail, rpm, Striping, etc.) & Point Features (inlets, manholes, Junction boxes, poles, traffic signals, etc.)
- Database Development
Traffic Data Collection Services:
- Automatic Traffic Recording (ATR), Turning Movement Counts (TMC) and Pedestrian Counts
- Parking Survey & Vehicle Occupancy Count, Classification Counts and Gap Counts
- Origin & Destination Survey and Speed & Delay Counts
- Field Inventory (Geometric, Signal Timings, Parking Inventory)
- Data Reduction, Network Balancing & Graphics Generation
Construction Management and Inspection:
- Provide on-site certified inspectors for all type of construction projects
- Construction Inspection & Construction Management Services
- Document field records & Photo logs of various stages of construction
- Roadway and Intersection Designs and Improvements
- Utility Conflict Identification and Mitigation/Coordination with Utility Firms
We embrace today’s challenges and continue to evolve, searching for new and better engineering methods.
A DBE ESBE MBE SBE FIRM IN NJ NY & PA