We are looking for motivated professionals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
TQC is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/H/V). All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
NICET II, III & IV certified Inspectors with additional certifications.
A Civil Engineer that will be based out of our Monmouth Junction office. Need a self-motivated, dedicated person looking to grow with our company for a Qualified candidate will have 0-3 years of experience and be familiar with Mass Highway rules and regulations regarding plan preparations and design. A BS or MS in Civil or Construction Engineering & Management is essential. If you are looking for a career that allows you to enjoy a professional yet business casual working environment, where the pace is fast, fun, and exhilarating, a place where you have the freedom and opportunity to solve problems and be a significant contributor to our success we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of traffic impact studies, traffic capacity analysis, operational simulation analysis, signal design, timing plans, freeway and urban geometric design.
- Signing and marking plans, and construction traffic control.
- Job responsibilities include direct supervision and training of staff performing miscellaneous traffic engineering tasks.
- May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports or project design assignments.
- Progressive design and project management responsibilities.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
- Related experience in the preparation of traffic impact studies, traffic capacity analysis, operational simulation analysis, signal design, timing plans, freeway and urban geometric design.
- Completion of Master’s degree in related field (may be substituted for one year of experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Entry to 3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in civil engineering
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Must be computer literate; ArcGiS, AutoCADD, Synchro and MicroStation a plus.
- Occasional overtime might be required.
Part time positions for Traffic Surveyors.
Full time or Part Time Summer Internship also available in Traffic Engineering Group.
Email your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
A DBE ESBE MBE SBE FIRM IN NJ NY & PA