TQC is a professional engineering consulting and construction inspection firm founded in 1995. TQC has been providing a range of engineering services to public and private sector clients over the past 25+ years. TQC has grown over these 25+ years from a traffic data collection firm, to one which specializes in Transportation Planning, Traffic Engineering, Traffic Data Collection, and Construction Inspection Services.
TQC serves public sector clients in prime and subconsultant capacity as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Emerging Small Business Enterprise (ESBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. TechniQuest takes pride in serving our clients regionally and our success is demonstrated in our business, as more than 97% percent of work is repeat business from existing clients.
TechniQuest Corporation (TQC) business philosophy combines a strong project management approach with sound engineering practices to build quality into all projects. TQC is dedicated to quality, commitment, and effort with the expectation of excellence for all our clients.
- TQC understands a commitment to Quality starts with leadership. TQC leadership has over 100 years of experience in the fields of traffic engineering, transportation planning and construction inspection.
- TQC is committed to our clients by building quality into project performance.
- TQC believes attitude and effort determine success,
- TQC continuously monitors our performance and encourages feedback to improve performance as we strive for excellence.
TQC is built around the core values of quality, commitment, effort, and excellence. These values drive how we make all decisions and approach all assignments.
- TQC will make all decisions with a “quality-first” mindset. This will assure all provided data, services, and deliverables meet the standards of TQC and our clients.
- At TQC, commitment means following through on all decisions which are in the best interest of the team (which includes our clients). This is required to produce positive results.
- While talent and skill are prerequisites for engineering, TQC understands all assignments require both teamwork and effort to achieve to optimal results.
- Excellence is defined at TQC by delivering for our clients and is the direct result of each member applying their best effort, quality, and commitment.
TQC Software and Technology
TQCs team of traffic engineers and data technicians are experienced, trained and equipped with the most current traffic data collection equipment, CADD Software and engineering software. TQCs team of engineers and technicians have access to the latest editions of the following design software:
- Bentley Connection Client / MicroStation
- AutoDesk/AutoCAD 2022
- Synchro plus SimTraffic, Version 11.0
- Highway Capacity Software (HCM/HSM) 2022
- AGi32 Lighting Analysis Software
- ArcGIS Pro
- MioVision Scout Video Data Collection Equipment
- Jamar Technologies and MetroCount Pneumatic Automatic Traffic Recorders (ATRs)
- Jamar Technologies Radar Automatic Traffic Recorders
- Tru-Traffic GPS Travel Time Hardware/Software
- SXBLUE Platinum Basic Kit, Platinum LI GPS provided by SDF Solutions, Inc.